What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A CCW training guide showing you how to legally carry
- Teaching you the simple, but critical elements of becoming a deadly accurate shooter
- Teaching you the critical federal law that many gun owners mistakenly violate
- Showing you how to ensure you always use the correct ammunition in your gun
- Teaching you the big secret to avoiding a gunfight in the first place
- Teaching you the number one way to carry a concealed firearm
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Concealed Carry Loophole scores 70.11/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://survivallife.com/cb/ccl/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: survivallife.com you’ll also be taken through to survivallife.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)